Heritage Credit Union is looking for a Part Time Teller. Interested in joining our team?
Heritage Credit Union is a strong, not-for-profit, community-based financial institution with $335M in assets and more than 110 employees serving more than 27,000 members in WI & IL. Credit unions are not-for-profit financial cooperatives owned by the people who save and borrow.
Heritage Credit Union was recently named a Top Workplace for 2019 in the Wisconsin State Journal!
We are looking for a Part Time Teller for our Sauk City, WI branch to provide member service by continuously looking for ways to save our members money, reach out to our communities & enhance our services.
- Build relationships & enhance member experience
- Process transactions in a prompt, efficient, confidential, & accurate manner
- Learn HCU's products & services
- Use knowledge of HCU's products and services to meet members' needs and present appropriate referrals
- Respond to members' requests in a friendly, positive and professional manner
- Part time roles work 20-25 hours per week; M-F and Saturday mornings
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are required
- Preferred: Prior retail/banking and or customer service experience
- Prorated Paid Time Off (can be used for vacation or sick time)
- Flexible Spending Account (medical and dependent care)
- Funeral Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Cash Balance Pension Plan
- 401k with match
- Wellness Program
- Annual Employee Forum
- Paid Holidays
Please apply online at https://heritagecu.org/careers.