Certified Nursing Assistant – Birth Center and Women’s Care
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant in our Birth Center and Women’s Care to:
- To provide quality professional care, comfort, assistance with activities of daily living, and rehabilitation for patients, under the supervision of a nurse.
- High school degree or equivalent required
Licenses and Certifications:
- Previous experience as a nursing assistant preferred.
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Valid certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Basic Life Support certification required within 3 months from date of hire.
- Must be familiar with, and committed to following all department SPH standards, policies, practices and procedures.
- Able to present a professional, cheerful, caring and sensitive attitude to patients, their family members, coworkers and visitors.
- Courtesy, tact, and ability to get along with coworkers as a team member, and ability to keep sensitive information about patients and others strictly confidential is essential.
- Ability to perform duties without constant supervision.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to communicate well with patients co-workers, and all other individuals.
- Basic proficiency with computers and keyboarding skills.
- Must be adaptable to changes in patient census and condition as well as perform under stressful, emergent situations.
- Per diem (0.0 FTE) Variable schedule depending on needs of department
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.