Culinary AideWe are seeking a Culinary Aide to:
- Perform a variety of tasks related to the preparation, service, delivery and clean-up of patient café, mobile meal, vending, and catering services.
- Utilize established policies, procedures, and standards ensuring food safety, quality and customer satisfaction.
High School diploma preferred.
- Six to twelve months experience in a similar position helpful.
- Servsafe or equivalent food safety training certification for food safety within past five years desired but not required.
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department to learn more.)
- Courtesy, tact, ability to get along with coworkers as a team member, ability to keep sensitive information about patients and others confidential.
- Able to operate dishwasher, food processor, mixer, oven, stove, microwave oven, and other kitchen equipment as assigned.
- Able to comprehend modified diets and recipes as instructed by registered dietitian.
- Able to assist patients with menu selection according to those modified diets.
- Basic Microsoft Office including email and word.
- Full time – 80 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (1.0 FTE)
- Full time – 72 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.90 FTE)
- Part time –24 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.30 FTE)
- Part time – 16 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.20 FTE)
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance