Department Secretary – Foundation
We are seeking a Department Secretary in Human Resources to:
1-2 years’ related experience required.
High school diploma or GED required.
Some post-secondary education preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Perform a variety of complex administrative tasks
- Perform a variety of complex administrative tasks and program assistance in support of the Sauk Prairie Healthcare Foundation.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance required
- Skill in managing multiple priorities involving multiple customers.
- Proven ability to make decisions quickly and independently.
- Microsoft Office skills required, especially Outlook, Word and Excel. Skill in developing and maintaining databases is essential.
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping skills required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within and external to the organization.
- Excellent customer service skills, along with a high level or organizational skill.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with respect to patient and donor information.
- Part time position consisting of 40 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.50 FTE)
- Weekly schedule: 10:00am – 2:00pm.
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.