Massage TherapistMassage TherapistWe are seeking a Massage Therapist in our Wellness Dept. to:
Provide the highest quality of care to clients, based on the educational qualifications of the therapist, manipulate bodily tissues manually for the purpose of affecting the muscular and nervous systems and the general circulation of the body.
- High school diploma or equivalent in experience.
- Three to six months experience desirable.
- Wisconsin Massage & Bodywork license required.
- Valid BLS certification required within 90 days of hire.
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Ability to make judgments and interpretations involving both the theoretical and practical aspects of physical therapy is required.
- Work consists of moderately complicated procedures and tasks which require independent judgments such as setting task priorities, evaluating results, coordinating with others, problem solving skills etc.
- Skill in operating a variety of equipment needed.
- Need skills in understanding, explaining, teaching, motivating and communicating with people.
- Position requires courtesy, tact, ability to get along with coworkers as a team member, ability to keep sensitive information about patients and others strictly confidential, and a person committed to quality of patient care.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people, deal with stressful situations, and handle conflict.
- Part time position consisting of 40 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.50 FTE)
- Monday: 12:30pm – 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 12:30pm – 9:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Organization Summary:Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.