Patient Services RepresentativeWe are seeking a Patient Services Representative to:
- Greet and help direct all patients, visitors and vendors.
- Register patients for inpatient or outpatient services.
- Answer a multi-line telephone.
High school diploma or equivalent in business experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled at understanding people.
- Ability to handle situations where direct contact with very ill patients is necessary.
- Ability to operate computer, printer, copier, fax machine, switchboard console, phones, credit card machine, scanner and various other office machines.
- Part time position consisting of 44 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.5625 FTE)
- 2:30pm - 10:30pm on Monday and Tuesday and 2:30pm - 10:30pm every other Saturday and Sunday
- Part time position consisting of 51 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.64 FTE)
- 5:00am – 1:00pm on Thursday, Friday, and every other Wednesday and every other Saturday and Sunday from 7:00am – 2:00pm
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance