Patient Services Representative
We are seeking a Patient Services Representative to:
High school diploma or equivalent in business experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Greet and help direct all patients, visitors and vendors.
- Register patients for inpatient or outpatient services.
- Answer a multi-line telephone.
- Skilled at understanding people.
- Ability to handle situations where direct contact with very ill patients is necessary.
- Ability to operate computer, printer, copier, fax machine, switchboard console, phones, credit card machine, scanner and various other office machines.
- Part time position consisting of 51 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.64 FTE)
- 5:00am – 1:00pm Thursday, Friday, and every other Wednesday
- 7:00am – 2:00pm every other Saturday and Sunday
- Part time position consisting of 48 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.60 FTE)
- 6:30pm – 7:00am – 12 hour night shifts
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.