Rehabilitation AideWe are seeking a Rehab. Aide to:
- Assist physical therapists and occupational therapists in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the department.
- Perform some clerical duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent in experience.
- Three to six months’ prior experience in a similar setting is recommended
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department to learn more.)
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks, and to handle interruptions.
- Commitment to quality and to following SPH standards, policies, procedures and practices.
- Able to present a professional, cheerful, caring and sensitive attitude toward patients and coworkers.
- Courtesy, tact, ability to get along with coworkers as a team member, ability to keep sensitive information about patients and others strictly confidential.
- Knowledge of medical terminology. Ability to communicate well and explain procedures to patients.
- Full time position consisting of 80 hours in a bi-weekly pay period
- Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 4:30pm, and one weekend per month
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance