Unit Secretary - Imaging CenterUnit Secretary – ImagingWe are seeking a Unit Secretary in our Imaging Center to:
- Provide exceptional customer service as the principle contact for patients in the Medical Imaging Department.
- Obtain all information necessary for the scheduling of procedures, performing general clerical work, maintaining open lines of communication between Medical Imaging, physicians, and other departments within the Hospital.
High school degree or equivalent
Medical terminology, typing, and computer knowledge necessary
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service that aligns with the expectations that are set forth in the SPH Service Excellence Standards.
- Able to present a professional, cheerful, caring and sensitive attitude to patients, their family members, coworkers and visitors.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks in an efficient, accurate manner.
- Able to handle interruptions and make needed changes to daily schedule as necessary.
- Commitment to quality and following SPH standards, policies, practices and procedures.
- Courtesy, tact and the ability to get along with coworkers as a team member, and the ability to keep sensitive information strictly confidential are essential.
- Part time position consisting of 56 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.70 FTE)
- 8 hour shifts between the hours of 6:30am and 5:30pm
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Organization Summary:Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.