We are currently searching for Full-Time Detailers to join our team! Kayser Chevrolet, Inc. has been dedicated to finding the area's top talent and we now have a great opportunity for you to join our team! To learn more about the company, the opportunity, or to formally apply for this position, please visit us online at: www.kayseronline.com/KayserCareers.
$1,000.00 Retention Bonus -- See Dealer for Details!
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows and wipes down doorjambs.
- Applies wax to auto body and wipes or buffs surface.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators and cleaning devices.
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant chemicals.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer's recommendations.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery and poor mechanical operation.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery and painted surfaces. Uses touch-up paint, dyes and other appropriate materials.
- Uses proper eye, hand and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Fills vehicle with fuel.
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Replaces missing or defective small parts.
- Maintains showroom and stock vehicles in clean and presentable condition at all times.
- Ensures proper stickers are displayed in the vehicle's window.
- Removes all window stickers on sold vehicles.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Past experience detailing preferred.
- Experience using a buffer and carpet extractor preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable record.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.