Deposit Operations Supervisor
Our mission is simple: to enhance, strengthen, and protect the financial well-being of our customers, one relationship at a time. In order to achieve that goal, our people work smart with processes designed to keep our customers information safe and our employees working with efficient systems. We are a great bank—Bank of Prairie du Sac is consistently awarded Bauer Financials 5 Star rating. Our employees like working here too--we were recognized as a Top Workplaces employer in 2019 and 2020. We are proud of our team for receiving a local Thrive Award for our contribution to growth and encouraging staff to network, volunteer, and continue learning.
What You'll Do--
Our Deposit Operations area is at the heart of the bank’s core processes. The working supervisor is responsible for all areas of deposit operations including items processing, account balancing, and administration of all things electronic banking including ACH and wires. Supervision of a group of five employees completing these processes is key, so this position includes training and evaluating staff, prioritizing work, and ensuring accurate and timely deadlines are met. Customer contact calls will allow you to hone your troubleshooting skills and be a positive influence. Your computer usage will be extensive in Microsoft Office and bank specific software and details are important.
- Communicate via phone and email with customers.
- Become a resource and a subject matter expert in the operations area as well as in best practices.
- Ensure compliance with bank standards and procedures, as well as regulations.
- Perform a variety of special projects as assigned.
- Respond to questions from customers, banking staff, and be able to explain procedures, interpret policy, resolve discrepancies, and handle complex problems.
- Manage the preparation of reports regarding productivity, volume, and performance. Analyze results and recommend changes as needed.
What We'll Love About You--
- You will have a minimum of 4-5 years of supervisory experience that includes training and performance management
- Additional bank deposit operations experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, management, written and oral communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills are expected
What You'll Love About Us--
- Great Company Culture. We strive to meet our employee needs for work fulfillment while balancing work and life.
- Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as paid time off and holiday plus 401k retirement benefits plus more.
To learn more visit our webpage under About Us, Careers, or follow this link: https://bankpds.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=24&source=aWQ9MTg%3D
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our employees are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.