Heritage Credit Union is a strong, not-for-profit, community-based financial institution with $350M in assets and more than 120 employees serving more than 28,000 members in WI & IL. Credit unions are not-for-profit financial cooperatives owned by the people who save and borrow.
Heritage Credit Union is proud to be ranked in the Wisconsin State Journal's 2019 list of Top Workplaces!
We are looking for a Part-Time Teller to help serve our members at our Sauk City, WI branch!
- Build relationships and enhance member experience
- Process transactions in a prompt, efficient, confidential, and accurate manner
- Learn HCU's products and services
- Use knowledge of HCU's products and services to meet member's needs and present appropriate referrals
- Respond to member's requests in a friendly, positive, and professional manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are required
- Preferred: prior banking, financial services, or sales experience
- This position works 20 to 25 hours total, with weekday shifts and every Saturday morning
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Prorated Paid Time Off (can be used for vacation or sick time)
- Funeral Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- 401(k) (Roth and Traditional available)
- Wellness Program (including a subsidy for Fitbit devices)
- Annual Employee Forum
- Paid Holidays