Tower Technologies, LLC is a leading Midwest tower construction company that performs an assortment of construction services. From tower erection, maintenance, and network upgrades, to tower modifications, Tower Technologies, LLC consistently delivers professional results safely and efficiently. At Tower Technologies, LLC you will be treated with respect and dignity. We recognize that our greatest asset is our employees. We are dedicated and committed to providing a safe and drug-free working environment for all of our employees.
- Learn and execute truck and trailer maintenance program.
- Repair and maintain damaged hand and power tools as they come in from the field.
- Deliver supplies and/or gear to job sites as needed.
- Unload and inventory jobsite supplies when shipments are received.
- Organize excess job site and stock materials.
- Follow orders and directions as shop projects come up.
- Keep shop and shop yard neat and orderly in an effort to reduce clutter.
- Coordinate recycling efforts. Keep up with recycle bins and take in, or to curb side, when needed.
- Provide lawn maintenance/landscaping in the spring, summer and fall.
- Provide snow and ice removal in the winter.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to small engine equipment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of minor truck and tool maintenance a plus.
- Ability to lift 75 to 100 pounds and the ability to climb a ladder.
- Pass Physical and drug screen.
- Ability to operate Bobcat/skid steer (not “required” but would be helpful).
- Travel may be required delivering supplies, and on rare occasions, may involve an overnight stay ($100 per diem per day for lodging and meals will be provided with an overnight stay).
- Ability to be self-motivated and work unsupervised.
- Good organizational skills a plus.
The starting wage is $16.00 - $22.00 per hour, depending on knowledge and experience. Employees are evaluated multiple times a year on performance and training progress. Performance raises can be received many times a year and will be given as the employee progresses.
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO), up to 4 weeks
- 9 paid holidays
- $150/year boot/gear reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with Company Contribution
- 90% Employer-paid Health (no deductible), 100% Employer Paid Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer-paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Working with a company that respects its employees
Directions for applying:
If you are interested in applying with Tower Technologies, LLC, please fill out an application on our web page (www.towertechllc.com). We will contact candidates that are the best match for this opportunity to arrange an interview.