CAD Site Designer
Culver Franchising System, LLC is looking for a CAD Site Designer to create site design plans, communicate with key stakeholders and civil engineers, gather relevant survey and construction information, and organize related documents in the construction and development of Culver’s restaurants. This position is based at Culver’s support center in Prairie du Sac, WI.
If you are someone who
- has a high level of attention to detail
- enjoys collaborating with a variety of individuals including franchisees, engineers, local officials, and real estate managers
- has strong AutoCAD and design skills
- has experience and knowledge in working with survey, zoning and restrictive covenant information and site plans.
- can focus on a wide range of projects and keep them moving forward
- is a self-starter and demonstrates initiative in their work
- has strong problem-solving skills and uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- has 2 years of post-secondary education and 2 years experience in CAD or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- would love the opportunity to work with a growing brand and business
Please go click here for full job description and to apply or feel free to share with someone you know who might be interested.