Construction Project Manager
We are seeking a Construction Manager to complement our team. As a part of our team you will assist our telecommunications engineering group in completing inspections, ordering and coordinating utilities, preparing scope of work documents for construction projects, managing tower construction, coordinating with clients and contractors, and various other tasks to facilitate site development.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University with emphasis in construction management or construction engineering;
- The ability to work collaboratively with other team members and clients;
- commitment to work efficiently and meet deadlines;
- the ability to travel (on a limited basis) for field work;
- working knowledge of basic computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, etc.)
What type of person thrives at Edge Consulting? Individuals who:
- enjoy working on cutting edge telecommunications networks and fast paced projects;
- enjoy a challenging atmosphere and the ability to work with a team to help our clients succeed;
- want to work for a company that is focused on long -term success rather than the next quarter; and
- are motivated and enjoy the freedom to set their own career path.