Edge Consulting Engineers, Inc. is adding to our structural engineering team. We are seeking an entry level Structural Engineer to complement our team in our Prairie du Sac office. We proudly serve clients throughout the upper Midwest who value our expertise and commitment to delivering excellent results.
As a part of our team, you will assist our telecommunications engineering group in analyzing towers, foundations, buildings and other structures consisting of steel, concrete, masonry, wood and other materials. Other duties include developing analysis reports, plan details, and engineering documents using CAD software.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University with emphasis in engineering;
- the ability to work collaboratively with other team members and clients;
- organizational, communication, and computer skills;
- the ability to travel (on a limited basis) for field work;
- working knowledge of basic computer skills (e.g. Microsoft, AutoCAD, etc.)
We offer competitive compensation including base salary, quarterly performance-based bonuses, and a competitive benefits package. Our main office is situated in Prairie du Sac, WI overlooking the Wisconsin River in a thriving rural community yet is within 30 minutes of the Madison metropolitan area. This location makes it especially appealing to individuals who are outdoor enthusiasts, those seeking cultural enrichment associated with the State’s Capital, UW-Madison Alumni looking to return to their alma mater, as well as fans of the Wisconsin Badgers.
What type of person thrives at Edge Consulting? Individuals who:
- enjoy working on cutting edge telecommunications networks and fast-paced projects;
- prefer a small-town location with easy access to Madison;
- enjoy a challenging atmosphere and the ability to work with a team to help our clients succeed;
- want to work for a company that is focused on long-term success rather than the next quarter; and
- are motivated and enjoy the freedom to set their own career path.