Looking for a change of pace? Let Milio's steer you in the right direction. Milio's is looking for happy, hard-working and reliable people to join our team!
Milio's Sandwiches is on the lookout for friendly and hard working individuals, looking to join our team for the long haul. Our Delivery Drivers provide exceptional customer service while bringing home cold, hard CASH every night on top of your hourly wage! Earnings are based on hourly wage + tips!
Milio's Sandwiches is a regional chain of gourmet sub and sandwich shops. Established in Madison, Wisconsin in 1989, we have expanded throughout the tri-state area plus franchise locations and we're still growing. Milio's Sandwiches has won numerous awards over the last two decades and is very proud of our one of a kind taste.
Note: This store location does NOT require a car and insurance.
Delivery Drivers consistently provide a positive guest experience with friendly service while upholding company standards such as speed of service, order accuracy, product quality and safety practices. Deliver Drivers efficiently deliver our product to our customers and will also assist in a Counter capacity when deliveries are not available.
- Safe, efficient service in the delivery of Milio’s sandwiches.
- Supply and maintain proper change.
- Follow operating procedures with regard to cash handling.
- Maintain a current understanding of the delivery area, including apartment complexes and other relevant campus, office, or government buildings.
- Determine the best delivery route before leaving the store.
- Assist with local store marketing.
- Fill in as a counter position when deliveries are not available.
- Genuine interest to provide a positive guest experience
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Specific Driver requirements (for driving a company car):
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license with a qualified driving record
- Standing/walking for long periods of time without sitting.
- Eye-hand coordination, depth perception, finger dexterity, and functional vision and speech perception are required.
- Some bending, crouching, pushing/pulling and lifting/lowering of 20-50 lbs.
- Some repetitive motions with hands, wrists, or arms.
- Must be able to operate equipment used in the business.
- Some exposure to skin irritants, electrical equipment, and sharp instruments.
What we offer:
- A great place to work
- Flexible scheduling
- Free food (with minimal hours worked)
- Training at all levels of the operation
- Defined career path
- Heath/Dental benefits (based on eligibility)
- Paid time off (based on eligibility)