Athletic Trainer – Orthopedic Associates
We are seeking an Athletic Trainer to:
- Provide quality assistance with medical care of patients to providers and others on the Clinic medical team.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Athletic Training, Sports Medicine, or related field,
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- 1 year of relative experience preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- State of Wisconsin Athletic Trainer license required.
- BLS certification upon hire
- Skilled in understanding, explaining, teaching, coaching, and motivating people are critical.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about sports medicine, exercise physiology and body mechanics.
- Ability to understand and interpret exercise responses and make clinical decisions based on this.
- Work requires a general working knowledge of Clinic operations.
- Familiarity with normal ranges and parameters of a medical nature.
- Able to solve problems in situations where most problems have occurred before and their solutions are familiar.
- Full time Limited Term (14 week) position consisting of 80 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (1.00 FTE)
- Monday through Friday: 7:45am – 5:00pm in clinic with possible coverage at schools
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.