AudiologistAudiologistWe are seeking an Audiologist to:
- Screen, evaluate, and where possible, prevent peripheral auditory/vestibular system dysfunction.
- Recommend appropriate treatment as needed.
Master’s Degree (M.S. or M.A.) or Doctorate (AuD or PhD) in Audiology required from an ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) board certified college or university.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- State of Wisconsin Licensure as an Audiologist.
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 3 months from date of hire
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the hearing mechanism, acoustics, principles and functioning of hearing aids, calibration.
- Knowledgeable in a variety of audiometric tests designed to determine the patient’s hearing levels and most likely site of problem/damage to the auditory system.
- Ability to describe the amount of communicative disability resulting from hearing loss and to predict potential benefit from the use of a hearing aid, assistive/alerting devices(s) and/or special training.
- Ability to communicate verbally with patients and their significant others regarding task requirements, diagnostic findings, or for provision of other counseling information.
- Part time limited term position (14 - 16 Weeks) consisting of 48 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.6 FTE)
- 8:00 am – 4:30 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Organization Summary:Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.