Business Services Supervisor
Business Services Supervisor
We are seeking a Business Services Supervisor to:
- Be responsible for supervision and direction of billing, insurance follow up, and collections.
- Direct and manage the daily operations of the Business Services Department to ensure all charges are processed, billed accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for ongoing education to Business Services team members.
- Act as a resource person for the billing team, makes sound decisions, and exhibits strong leadership skills.
- Associates degree in Business or related field required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in medical billing & collections with supervisory experience required.
- Certified Revenue Cycle Professional (CRCP) Certification through American Associates of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) within 1 year of hire required.
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and customers.
- Ability to lead and empower employees.
- Ability to plan, organize, exercise initiative and discretion, use good judgment, and make good decisions.
- Thorough knowledge of, and commitment to, the hospital's philosophy on Quality Improvement.
- Skills in planning, program development, setting priorities, solving problems, making decisions, and communicating verbally and in writing, clearly and competently to coworkers, third party payers, physicians, nursing staff, agencies, indirect communication with patients, their family or care givers and various others is vital.
- Errors may result in confusion or financial loss to patients or the Hospital.
- Skills in understanding, explaining, teaching, and motivating people are vital.
- Position requires courtesy, tact, excellent human relation’s skills, and a team member able to keep sensitive information about patients and others strictly confidential.
- Full time position consisting of 80 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (1.0 FTE)
- Weekly schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Organization Summary:Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.