Maplewood of Sauk Prairie is seeking a full-time cook who is responsible for assisting with meal preparation, serving food to residents as well as general cleaning and sanitation of kitchen and dining areas. Hours are from 10:30am to 6:00pm, including alternate weekends and holidays, and offers excellent pay and benefits. Starting wage is $14.00-$15.00 depending on experience.
- Previous experience in health care or hospitality food service preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in sanitation and infection control in a food service setting.
- ServSafe Certification is preferred.
- Ability to present food in an appealing matter.
- Team player.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload.
Please apply online at www.maplewoodsaukprairie.com or call Helen or Missy at 608-643-3383 for more information.