Village Family Dental is seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) to join our Team.
We are Growing and looking to add another hygienist To help care for our Great Patients! We are looking to add full or part time position.
· The position is Full-Time 32-34 hours/week 4days/week or Part time 3 days/week, working in our Prairie du Sac location.
· Candidate should be energetic, have solid computer and communication skills, and a strong work ethic, team oriented.
· Anesthetic licensing and experience is preferred, but not necessary.
· Our practice is family oriented, progressive and dedicated to the highest standards of dentistry and care for our patients.
· Candidates should send a resume, cover letter and wage expectations to our Human Resources Manager at rclemens @ villagefamilydental.com
Responsibilities and Duties
Cleaning teeth, taking x-rays and intraoral photos, perio records, perio cleanings, educating patients on oral care, charting patient file, scheduling future appointments, stocking and sterilization, and laundry help as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
· Licensed WI RDH
· Anesthetic licensing and experience preferred, but not necessary.
· We offer competitive wages and Full-time benefits includes: clothing and CE/license allowance, Paid Time Off, 6 Paid Holidays, Life Ins, Health Ins, 401k, HSA, FSA, Vision
· Job Type: Full-time or Part time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Dental Hygienist experience do you have?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Anesthetic? Laser? Nitrous?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Registered Dental Hygienist?
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Prairie du Sac, WI 53578: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Registered Dental Hygienist License (Preferred)