Exercise InstructorExercise InstructorWe are seeking an Exercise Instructor to:
- Be responsible for leading safe and effective classes, with appropriate variety and progression.
- Provide instruction, coaching and supervision to the participants during scheduled group exercise activities.
- B.S. degree in exercise science related field.
- Or certification as a group exercise instructor or leader from a nationally recognized accredited certifying organization (ACE, ACSM, NSCA, and CPT) are preferred.
- BLS certification required.
- Other certifications in exercise and wellness field are desirable.
- Water exercise class instructors- lifeguard certification required within 6 months of hire.
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department to learn more.)
- Position requires a general working knowledge of exercise physiology and body mechanics.
- Skills in teaching, explaining, influencing and motivating people are important.
- Position requires courtesy, tact, good human relations skills, ability to keep sensitive information about members and others strictly confidential, and a person committed to teamwork and quality.
- Per diem position consisting of a variable schedule based on department need (0.00 FTE)
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Organization Summary:Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.