Experienced Resident Assistant /CNA/ Caregiver
We’re seeking an experienced Resident Assistant or CNA or Caregiver to join our dedicated team. We pay for experience and provide excellent training, including CBRF certifications. We also offer tuition assistance if you’d like to become a CNA or Nurse.
Hours: Full Time or Part Time or Causal
Shifts: AM (6:00am - 2:00pm, 7:00am - 11:00am), PM (2:00am - 10:00pm, 4:00pm - 9:00pm), NOC (10:00pm-6:00am)
Starts at $15.00 p/h and increases based on work experience and shift and weekend differentials..
Benefits We Offer:
We value our employees by offering a starting wage based on previous work experience, in addition to numerous other perks and benefits that will empower them to succeed in their job and in life:
- Competitive pay based on work experience
- Shift differentials when working PMs/2nd shift and NOCs/3rd shift
- Shift differentials when working weekends
- Wage increases after required training completed (typically 90 days)
- Excellent training offered by seasoned employees regardless if someone is experienced or new to caregiving
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Multiple retention initiatives throughout the year
- Career growth and planning opportunities
- Joy that comes from impacting the daily lives of our residents and their family
- Positive work environment supporting and encouraging each other
- Local leadership/management with an open-door policy
- Beautiful, clean and well-maintained facility
- Work only 24+ hours/week and be eligible for additional benefits including: health, dental, vision/hearing plans, tuition assistance, generous paid time off, company contributions to 401k retirement account, and financial planning services
What Make Us Different?
ElderSpan Management LLC, which manages The Pines Senior Living, is a local Wisconsin family-owned company that began because Greg and Carol Griffin were seeking care for Carol’s mother, who was battling Parkinson’s disease. Not finding what they were looking for, Greg’s expertise as a hospital administrator and Carol’s as a Registered Nurse motivated them to develop a new resident-centered, healthcare-focused assisted living model. They opened The Pines, their first facility, in 1995.
?We are proud to share that many of our employees have worked with us for more than five years! We have licensed nurse’s (Care Coordinators) onsite at each facility. All of our Administrators are licensed nurses.
Responsibilities of a Resident Assistant:
A Resident Assistant provides direct resident care according to each resident’s person-centered Plan of Care (POC), in a manner which encourages each resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest physical, mental and psychosocial well-being. This typically entails:
- Direct resident care (grooming, bathing, dressing, toileting, incontinent care, mobility, transferring, oral care, etc.)
- Administering medications
- Taking vital signs, weights, and collecting specimens
- Documenting information or observations in electronic health records
- Meal assistance (delivering meals or providing nutritional intake)
- Updating nurses with both physical and social observations
- Socializing and engaging 1:1 or with group activities during meals or activities
Qualifications of a Resident Assistant:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Lift/carry up to 50 pounds. Support up to 100 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Three or more months' work experience with seniors is ideal
- Prior completion of CBRF training, preferred but not necessary
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate is a perk, but not necessary
We’re committed to a culture of Respect, Collaboration, Empathy and Growth. Come grow with us. Apply Today!
Keyword Search: CNA, Caregiver, Resident Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse, Nursing, The Pines, Prairie du Sac, 53578, elderly, seniors, dementia