Housekeeper/CustodianHousekeeper/CustodianWe are seeking a Housekeeper/Custodian to:
- Be responsible for the cleanliness and servicing of an assigned area, care and cleaning of equipment along with the stocking of supplies.
- Apply safety procedures and precautions as appropriate in clinical setting and with material handling and disposal.
- Work collectively within the department to ensure that the facility is clean and safe for visitors, patients and staff.
- Ability to read, write and speak English to perform the job duties.
- Experience in a similar situation is preferred.
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Work may involve occasional assignments of a non-routine nature which require new approaches or good judgment.
- Courtesy and tact necessary to effectively work with others as a team member.
- Requires a general working knowledge of a variety of housekeeping skills.
- Able to keep sensitive information about patients and others strictly confidential.
- Familiar with and follow SPH and department standards, policies, procedures and practices.
- Full time position consisting of 80 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (1.00 FTE)
- 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Variable weekdays and one rotating weekend day
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Organization Summary:Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.