Non-Invasive Cardiac Technician - Imaging
We are seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiac Technician in our Imaging department to:
High school degree or equivalent.
Six months to one-year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant or Unit Clerk
Licenses and Certifications:
- Perform a variety of clinical and clerical duties.
- Performance of cardiac stress testing, EKG’s, Holter and Event monitoring hook-up
- File room responsibilities
- Department receptionist and secretarial duties
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department to learn more.)
- BLS certification required within 90 days from date of hire.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of the radiology department’s operation and a general knowledge of the various hospital departments’ location and function.
- Ability to problem solve as well as operate various pieces of hospital equipment and computers.
- Must be able to present a professional, cheerful, caring and sensitive attitude towards patients, their families, coworkers, visitors and all other contacts.
- Must work effectively in a team environment.
- The ability to keep sensitive information about patients strictly confidential is essential.
- Must possess good communication skills, be able to set priorities and ensure accuracy in all aspects of the job.
- Part time position consisting of 56 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.70 FTE)
- 8:00am-4:30pm Monday through Friday
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.