Occupational Therapist - TherapyOccupational TherapistWe are seeking an Occupational Therapist to:
Provide evaluation, establish an occupational therapy plan of care, and provide direct patient care to improve strength, coordination, range of motion and to decrease pain, in order to help patient develop, recover and improve the skills needed for daily living and working
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from a fully accredited Occupational Therapy Program.
- Continuing education necessary to keep abreast of developments in the field of occupational therapy.
- Six months to one year experience desirable.
- State of Wisconsin Occupational Therapy License.
- Valid BLS certification required within 90 days of hire.
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Ability to make judgments and interpretations involving both the theoretical and practical aspects of occupational therapy is required.
- Work consists of moderately complicated procedures and tasks which require independent judgments such as setting task priorities, evaluating results, coordinating with others, ability to problem solve etc.
- Skill in operating a variety of equipment needed.
- Need skills in understanding, explaining, teaching, motivating and communicating with people.
- Position requires courtesy, tact, ability to get along with coworkers as a team member, ability to keep sensitive information about patients and others strictly confidential, and a person committed to quality of patient care.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people, deal with stressful situations, and handle conflict.
- Full time limited term position (12 weeks) consisting of 80 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (1.0 FTE)
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Organization Summary:Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.