OVERNIGHT CAREGIVER: Non Medical In Home
*$500 SIGN ON BONUS*
Visit www.Ageathome.org to Apply!
We’re seeking kind, capable, trustworthy caregivers to provide non-medical, in-home senior care and companionship to residents in Sauk County and portions of Columbia, Iowa and Richland Counties, including Baraboo, Sauk City, Adams, Plain, Portage, Reedsburg and Richland Center.
• Rewarding work with weekly paychecks.
• Flexible schedules.
• Thorough, paid training.
• Growth opportunities & educational incentives.
Apply today at AgeAtHome.org/Careers or Call (608)327-7456
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and access to a reliable vehicle.
• Must have a smart phone with a data plan and Wi-Fi capability.
• Previous caregiving, homemaking or personal care work is preferred, but not required.
• Must be available for at least 10 hours a week and two weekend shifts a month.
• Experience in a position similar to CNA, Resident Assistant, Personal Care Worker, or Home Health Aide preferred but not required.
Agrace HospiceCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
More information on our EEO policy, coordinators and discrimination/complaint process is available on AgeAtHome.org.