Patient Services Representative
We are seeking a Patient Services Representative to:
High school diploma or equivalent in business experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Greet and help direct all patients, visitors and vendors.
- Register patients for inpatient or outpatient services.
- Answer a multi-line telephone.
- Skilled at understanding people.
- Ability to handle situations where direct contact with very ill patients is necessary.
- Ability to operate computer, printer, copier, fax machine, switchboard console, phones, credit card machine, scanner and various other office machines.
- Part time position consisting of 54 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (0.675 FTE)
- 12:30pm – 9:00pm Thursday, Friday and every other Wednesday
- 2:00pm – 9:00pm every other Saturday and Sunday
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.