Payroll Specialist (Part Time - Hybrid)
This is a part time, 0.5 FTE position. Shifts will be scheduled Monday-Wednesday, from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Other hours may be required to meet operational needs. This position is hybrid position (partially remote and partially in the office).
Do You Belong Here?
We are seeking a Payroll Specialist to:
- Lead the processing of our bi-weekly payroll.
- Maintain our time and attendance and payroll systems - including testing new/updated functionality, preparing for system upgrades, and communicating system changes to key stakeholders.
- Coach and support leaders related to payroll processes.
- Reconcile and audit payroll information and processes.
- Produce reports and distribute payroll analytics for departments to use in decision making.
As part of our team at Sauk Prairie Healthcare, you will experience:
- A respectful and collaborative work environment where patient safety and quality are our highest priorities.
- Market-competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package.
Minimum – High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred – Associates degree in Accounting, Business, or other relevant discipline.
Preferred – Previous payroll or accounting experience.
Sauk Prairie Healthcare’s Locations – Sauk Prairie Healthcare has locations across southwest Wisconsin. Our Hospital Campus, Wellspring Campus and 3 surgical specialty practices are located in Prairie du Sac. Our primary care clinics are located in Mazomanie, Plain, Spring Green and Lodi.
Click the link to apply: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6011132.careers?ShowJob=486942212