Payroll Specialist (Part Time - Hybrid)Description
This is a part time, 0.5 FTE position. Shifts will be scheduled Monday-Wednesday, from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Other hours may be required to meet operational needs. This position is hybrid position (partially remote and partially in the office) but requires onsite for training for up to the first three months.
Do You Belong Here?
We are seeking a Payroll Specialist to:
- Lead the processing of our bi-weekly payroll.
- Maintain our time and attendance and payroll systems - including testing new/updated functionality, preparing for system upgrades, and communicating system changes to key stakeholders.
- Coach and support leaders related to payroll processes.
- Reconcile and audit payroll information and processes.
- Produce reports and distribute payroll analytics for departments to use in decision making.
As part of our team at Sauk Prairie Healthcare, you will experience:
- A respectful and collaborative work environment where patient safety and quality are our highest priorities.
- Market-competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package.
Minimum – High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred – Associates degree in Accounting, Business, or other relevant discipline.
Preferred – Previous payroll or accounting experience.
Sauk Prairie Healthcare’s Locations – Sauk Prairie Healthcare has locations across southwest Wisconsin. Our Hospital Campus, Wellspring Campus and 3 surgical specialty practices are located in Prairie du Sac. Our primary care clinics are located in Mazomanie, Plain, Spring Green and Lodi.