Physician - Hospitalist (Full Time)Description
Sauk Prairie Healthcare is recruiting a physician to join our hospitalist program. This position will provide clinical care for patients admitted at our hospital and provide support to our surgical and specialty services through consultative general internal medicine practice. In addition, this position will perform the following duties:
- Provide uncompromised care with exceptional bedside manner.
- Work collaboratively with clinicians, patient, and caregiver to provide exceptional care and support.
- Effectively communicate with care team and leadership on ways to continuously strengthen program.
- Engage in continuous improvement initiatives addressing the continuum of care.
- Maintain accurate records of all medical treatments and actively participate in enhancements to the electronic health records system.
- Create an environment of trust and compassion for the patients and their families throughout their hospital stay
- Comply with medical care and accrediting board regulations and safety standards
The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled physician who is passionate about providing extraordinary care in a team-based model. Minimum 2 years experience in hospitalist medicine. MD/DO, Wisconsin medical license is required prior to start date.
Sauk Prairie Healthcare, a national leader in safety, quality, and patient experience is an independent, community-based healthcare system comprised of a 36-bed multi-specialty acute care hospital, 4 primary care clinics and 3 surgical specialty practices.
The city of Prairie du Sac is located on 25 miles northwest of Madison. The community provides exceptional opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast with excellent boating, fishing, hiking, biking, and walking trails. Prairie du Sac’s proximity to the Madison region makes it an easy commute.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.