It’s an amazing time to join the Brightstar Care Baraboo Team.. Are you looking for a part-time position, working in a home environment that allows you to provide 1:1 care with your client?
BrightStar is currently seeking a part-time Registered Nurse to work with clients, in their homes, shifts could range from 1 hour up to 8 hours depending on the needs of each client. We offer a variety of assignments based on the nurse's skillset.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance package for full-time employees
- Joint Commission accredited
- Provide thoughtful care to client & patients based on personalized Plan of Care
- Monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s conditions and needs, and keeps the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel informed
- Proactively updates client/patients’ family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Hands on experience with completing infusions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Click here to apply >