Registration Specialist – Surgical Associates
We are seeking a Registration Specialist in Surgical Associates to:
Prefer one year experience working in a Medical Office Setting, Medical Terminology, and computer knowledge of medical billing system.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Perform a variety of receptionist duties
- Keep the front office and clinic running smoothly and well-organized.
- Ability to use judgements such as setting task priorities, evaluating results, coordinating with others, and performing multiple tasks at the same time.
- Able to operate various office equipment.
- Courtesy, tact, and excellent customer relation’s skills are critical.
- Ability to keep sensitive information about patients, and others strictly confidential is essential.
- Must be able to deal with patients who are ill, in pain, confused, worried, or uncooperative by using excellent human relations skills.
- Part time limited term position (14 weeks) consisting of 40 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (.50 FTE)
- Monday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.