Resident Assistants | Caregivers | Nursing Assistants - paid training provided!
The Pines Senior Living is managed locally by ElderSpan Management, LLC. ElderSpan, founded in 1995, is a Wisconsin family-owned company with a culture and history built on taking remarkable care of its residents and gifted employees. Our team is committed. Length of employment at The Pines and Pina Villa is 5 years!
- 1 AMs for full or part-time
- 1 PMs for full or part-time
- 1 AM for every other weekend
We recognize the extraordinary efforts of our staff members and we empower them to succeed in their job and in life by providing:
- Pay starting at $15.00 ( can increase based on experience)
- Pay increases for working PM’s, NOC’s, and weekends
- Increase in pay after completing CBRF training
- No prior experience needed, we will train you!
- Flexible scheduling to promote work/life balance
- Career growth and planning for all staff members
- Commitment to multiple retention initiatives
- Work only 24+ hours/week and be eligible for benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision and Hearing Plans
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company contributions to 401k retirement account
- Complimentary Financial Planning services
- Helping to maintain the comfort, privacy and dignity of each resident by providing health care support and assistance such as bathing and dressing
- Administering medications to ensure the highest level of wellness
- Maintaining resident information in our electronic health record
- Updating nurses with both physical and social observations
- Escorting residents to the beauty shop, wellness activities, arts/craft activities as well as other fun and engaging social events
- Supporting and encouraging other team members
Change your life with a rewarding career that pays well and can bring you joy, while bringing joy to others!
APPLY TODAY thru our website: https://jobs.localjobnetwork.com/j/67876020