RN - Registered Nurse - Infusion (6 month limited term position)
Title: RN Clinic - Infusion
FTE: Part time (.5 FTE) 6-month limited term
Schedule: Variable, 20 hours per week (generally between the hours of 5am and 8pm)
Provide general nursing care primarily for vascular infusion administration and monitoring.
POSITION TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Utilizes the nursing process: assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation in all patient encounters.
- Initiates, administer, and monitor peripheral intravenous infusions.
- Reviews, processes, and schedules patient for treatment based on physician order set.,
- Recognizes and responds to adverse reactions of intravenous infusions.
- Assists with vaccination clinics.
- Administers medication by all routes. Recognizes the implementation of dosages, interactions, side effects, adverse effects, routes of administration of drugs as they apply to individual patients. Uses knowledge of medications in instructing patients
- Performs delegated medical acts and provides supervision as needed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act to the
- Manages patient flow and performs patient rooming workflows as requested.
- Assesses patient status to determine need for treatment or intervention in life threatening situations. Participates using
- Collects laboratory samples.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Required: Associate Degree in Nursing
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Required: General patient care and comfort with IV infusion administration.
- Preferred: 5 years of inpatient nursing.
- Required: State licensure or eligible for state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- Preferred: None
- Required: Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Preferred: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match
- Discounted membership into our fitness facility
- Free parking at facility
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.