RN - Registered Nurse - Primary Care Clinics
Registered Nurse – Primary Care Clinics
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our Primary Care Clinics to:
- Float in our primary care clinics located in Lodi, Mazomanie, Plain, and Spring Green.
- Provide assessment and treatment of patients.
- Provide quality, professional nursing care, and assist medical providers with medical procedures as requested.
State Licensure or eligibility for State Licensure as a Registered Nurse.
Prefer 1 to 3 years of experience as a nurse in a health care setting, ideally in a medical clinic.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- State Licensure or eligible for State Licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Current BLS certification required.
- ACLS preferred.
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to promote patient satisfaction both within and external to the organization
- Skills in understanding, explaining, and communicating with a diverse patient population
- Flexibility regarding work hours
- Ability to independently manage work time efficiently and effectively
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to function in an accurate precise and calm manner in emergency and crisis situations
- Ability to keep sensitive information about patients and others strictly confidential.
- Able to operate various office equipment such as computer, phone system, fax and various computer systems.
- Per diem position (0.00 FTE)
- Variable weekdays between 7:30am – 5:15pm based on the needs of the clinics
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Organization Summary:Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.