Supervisor – Nutrition Services
We are seeking a Supervisor in Nutrition Services to:
High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in food & nutrition, dietetics, or equivalent preferred.
3-5 years of experience in foodservice management required. Prior experience in healthcare foodservice preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or Registered Dietitian (RD) preferred. Certificate of approved Food Service Sanitation Course and Food Service Manager Certification within six months of hire. Certified as a Dietitian with the State of Wisconsin or Certified Dietary Manager if not Registered Dietitian preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Be responsible for sustaining the highest quality food service and nutritional care for customers consisting of patients, guests, and SPH employees.
- Be responsible for overall satisfaction of the dining program including modified diets and standards of nutrition, safety, and training.
- Extensive knowledge of food hospitality and nutritional services.
- Decisions consistently impact department and may affect the work of other departments. Skills in understanding, explaining, teaching, selecting, developing and motivating people are important to the highest degree.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions, under pressure, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment in analyzing, organizing, planning, prioritizing, scheduling and coordinating the work of others.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and employee information.
- Good leadership skills and excellent communication skills are needed.
- Demonstrates leadership skills in motivation, managing change, delegation, conflict resolution, and written and oral communication.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work irregular hours, including weekends and evenings as needed.
- Full-time position consisting of 80 hours in a biweekly pay period (1.0 FTE)
- Varied but primarily: 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. (subject to change based upon department needs.)
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.