Surgical TechnicianSurgical TechnicianWe are seeking a Surgical Technician to:
- Establish and maintain a sterile field for surgical procedures.
- Prepare surgical suites and assist surgeons during surgical procedures.
- Specialized training beyond high school normally gained in a program of less than 18 months duration.
- Valid BLS certification required.
- Certification a Surgical Technician is preferred.
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Must remain alert, aware and able to anticipate unexpected situations.
- Must be ready for any emergency during surgical procedures, and able to anticipate the surgeons' needs for instruments and supplies.
- A commitment to quality is expected as well as a professional, cheerful, sensitive and caring attitude toward patients, their family members, visitors, and coworkers.
- Must be familiar with, and committed to following, all department and organization standards, policies, practices and procedures.
- Courtesy, tact and ability to get along with coworkers as a team member, and ability to keep sensitive information about patients and others strictly confidential
- Full time position consisting of 80 hours in a bi-weekly pay period (1.0 FTE)
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- On call 1 out of every 8 weekends and 1 day every other week
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Organization Summary:Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.