Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
FTE: 1.00 FTE (40 hours/week)
Schedule: Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm
Holiday Rotation: N/A
Weekend Rotation: N/A
Responsible for development and implementation of strategies designed to achieve recruitment goals for assigned departments in a manner designed to ensure an engaging and positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process. This position will be responsible for innovation in marketing and advertising open positions, including social media outlets. Engages in professional development/growth opportunities in other areas of HR, such as compensation, benefits, etc.
POSITION TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and attract candidates through a wide range of channels (including direct sourcing methods).
- Write compelling job postings, post positions, review resumes, screen candidates, facilitate on-site interviews, and consult with leaders across the organization regarding recruitment and hiring decisions.
- Schedule and/or participate in interviews, conduct reference checks, determine salaries, extend job offers, prepare various types of correspondence to job candidates, employees, or others.
- Track applicants and communicate with them regarding status and/or outcome of their application.
- Perform recruitment processes including editing/revision of position descriptions and developing advertising for vacant positions.
- Create and manage SPH’s recruitment social media presence. Maintain social media accounts by writing/posting content such as links, videos and pictures.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy; develop strategic and innovative suggestions on how we apply these trends.
- Advertise vacancies in a wide variety of recruitment sources, including social media, online, professional organizations, and other outlets.
- Source candidates through online tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Train other HR staff to effectively source passive candidates using these online vehicles.
- Identify effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs; analyze, review and report on effectiveness.
- Coordinate and assist with new hire paperwork and onboarding. Assist with maintaining human resources records on all employees. Verify licenses and required certifications. Arrange for new employee pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Coordinate status changes for assigned departments with HR department staff.
- Contribute to ongoing improvements of our talent systems and processes: solicit feedback on what is working and what can be improved, and design, document, and communicate improved processes.
- Track staffing related statistics (e.g. time-to-fill).
- Manage accurate applicant flow records, ensuring legal compliance and data integrity.
- Facilitate promotions, demotions, and transfers, and coordinate the processing of necessary changes in positions/salary.
- Substitute for and/or assist VP-HR Director and HR Assistant with HR portion of orientation for new hires.
- Keep abreast of federal and state laws and regulations regarding employment issues.
- Conduct training in relation to the interviewing and hiring process as it relates to the policies of the HR Department, SPH, and the AA/EEO program.
- Perform other duties as assigned. May participate in other HR-related duties as assigned (e.g., compensation and/or benefits administration, performance management, etc.).
- Required: Associate Degree (2 year) in Human Resources, Marketing, English, or other relevant field
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
- Required: One to three years human resources experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Preferred: None
- Required: None
- Preferred: None
- Required: None
- Preferred: PHR or SPHR certification
Interested in an extraordinary career? Click the link to apply.
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match
- Free membership to our state-of-the-art fitness facility
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance