Power Equipment SalesDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Working as part of a dedicated sales team to provide the best in customer service and satisfaction, while maintaining existing client relationships and fostering new clientele opportunities.
- Create, develop, and close new/used sales within assigned territory; achieve 100% of established goals and prospecting and developing new customers.
- Improve on and exceed sales goals.
- Become an expert in products and services offered.
- Meet with customers; promote new and used products to customers.
- Represent company at trade association shows to promote products.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of our competition.
- Communicate technical information, product problems, competitive information, product / support requirements, credit information, customer concerns, etc., to the proper departments; following company procedure; accurately submitting all required sale documentation.
- Inspect trade-in equipment, assist in establishing fair values and profitability remarket.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance is an essential function.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of power and farm equipment.
- Proven sales track record.
- Prior experience working with equipment financing products, processes and procedures, preferred.
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to be persuasive while providing top-notch customer service and remaining dedicated to bottom line.
- Strong computer skills.
- Possess valid drivers’ license with ability to be insurable.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & SAFETY REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires driving, standing, walking, sitting, using computer, printer, telephone, calculator and copier. Close and distance vision required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compensation plus incentive based upon experience. Competitive benefits offered include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401k, Paid Time Off, EAP, Paid Training Opportunities, Generous Employee Discount and more! To be considered for this opportunity please send resume to or apply in person at: McFarlanes’, Human Resources, 780 Carolina Street, P.O. Box 100, Sauk City, WI 53583, 608-643-2309 (fax); apply online at www.mcfarlanemfg.com or email to HR@mcfarlanemfg.com