Carpentry and Masonry Specialist/12W
A Carpentry and Masonry Specialist is responsible for general heavy carpentry and masonry duties.
- Construct and maintain rigging devices, trusses and other structural assemblies
- Assist in building layout, framing, sheathing, fabrication and roofing structures
- Perform basic carpentry and masonry skills
- Assist in the performance of combat engineer missions
- Construct concrete form work for slabs, walls and columns
The skills you learn will help prepare you for a career in commercial and residential construction.
The Wisconsin Army National Guard is a part-time service branch of the military. With over 66 different armories in the state, there's opportunities to serve almost anywhere! Citizen-soldiers, as they are known, serve only 1 weekend a month, and 2 weeks in the summer, but still receive full-time benefits such as:
Free college tuition
Low-cost health insurance/ life insurance
Paid job training
Up to $20,000 in bonuses
Serving the local community
Will you be the one to answer the call?
Contact SFC Rocco Sylvester at (608) 512-8112 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Always Ready, Always There