Not sure? Do you have questions about:
Get answers to these questions at:
- fund raising
- strategic planning
- board management
- volunteer development
- risk & fiscal management
- marketing & communications
Nonprofits: Meeting Today?s Challenges
Sponsored by United Way of Dane County, Family Service Madison
and SCORE, this 11-session series starting March 14, 2017 features:
- hands-on classes taught by experts in the subject matter,
- flexibility in choosing units or sessions you select,
- allowing different folks from your nonprofit to attend,
- plenty of give-and-take to address your interests, and
- free, confidential, one-on-one mentoring as follow-up.
for all 11 three-hour sessions in the five units
or $50 for each of the five separate subject units. Plus $15 per
additional person from your organization per unit or session enrolled.
Attendance is limited to first 30 nonprofit organizations or individuals
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MARCH 7, 2017.
Sign-up by going to www.unitedwaydanecounty.org. Information is
provided on cost-sharing stipends available to support attendance.