HWY 12 Market
The Hwy 12 Market is an outlet for Wisconsin-produced homegrown fruits, vegetables, meats, cheese, eggs, bakery products, cider, maple syrup, honey, fresh and dried flowers, herbs and herbal products, bedding plants, houseplants, nursery stock, jams and jellies, pickles, and other vendors that have items to sell. The market is intended to give growers, producers of goods, vendors, and consumers an opportunity to deal directly with each other, rather than through third parties. The market is intended to enhance the area of Sauk Prairie and the June Tunes Event. It will be held every Tuesday in June from 4:30pm- 8:30pm in Meyer Oak Grove Park, Sauk City.
- Food Vendor - Application & Rules
- Farmers - Application & Rules
- Vendor - Application & Rules
Music starts at 6:30pm.
- June 5, 2018 – Water Street Jacks
- June 12, 2018 – Marcy & The Highlights
- June 19, 2018 – Say It Ain’t Soul
- June 26, 2018 – Swifkick