Lunch-N-Learn seminars occur during the year to give members the opportunity to learn and discuss current issues your business faces with other business. Sessions are facilitated by a subject matter expert from the area. Q & A wraps up each session. Cost: FREE and Lunch is included.
2017 Seminar Schedule
January 12 Identity Theft & Data Breaches, presented by: Laura Fay with Bureau of Consumer Protection February 15 Google Drive Essential Training, presented by: Chad Harnisch, Sauk Prairie School District February 28 1st Quarter New Member Boarding March 21 Know the Signs of emotional pain or suicidal thoughts...get yourself knowledge to help save a life or your employee, family member of friend, presented by: HOPE Sauk Prairie & QPR Trainer April 19 Protecting your family and business on the internet, presented by: Meyer Insurance and Waterfront Graphic Design May 10 2nd Quarter New Member Boarding July 12 5 things that keep your employment lawyer up at night, presented by: Cross Jenks Mercer & Maffei August 15 3rd Quarter New Member Boarding September 12 Talent Acquisition & Employment Engagement, presented by: The QTI Group October 12 Coaching as a management style, presented by: Mary Ann Marx with WI Holistic Professionals November 14 Lunchtime Connections November 29 4th Quarter New Member Boarding December 12 How volunteering can grow your business, presented by: Peter van der Hagen, Marietta Reuter & Jackie Bascom
Seminars are held from 11:30 – 1:00 pm and are located at various locations, for location and to register visit the events page.
The Chamber is always seeking new & informative topics and presenters. To be considered as a Lunch-N-Learn presenter, or propose a topic, please email email@example.com. Topics are evaluated on a case by case basis and approval will be determined based on timeliness and availability.
· Presentation should be 60 minutes or less (we allow 15 minutes for Q&A)
· Presentation cannot be an infomercial for your business/services or a teaser (meaning, presenter provides limited information but requires a contract/payment for additional information)
· Presentation should have some sort of business, professional or personal development aspect
· Presenter should email title, description of the seminar and what attendees can expect to learn, along with a short bio and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org forty-five days prior lunch-n-learn. This information will be used to design an invitation & promotion of the session.
· Presentation should be sent to email@example.com 48 hours ahead of scheduled session (if you have slides and/or require copies).