Lunch-N-Learn seminars occur during the year to give members the opportunity to learn and discuss current issues your business faces with other business. Sessions are facilitated by a subject matter expert from the area. Q & A wraps up each session. Cost: FREE and Lunch is included.
2017 Seminar Schedule
December 12 How volunteering can grow your business, presented by: Peter van der Hagen, Marietta Reuter & Jackie Bascom
2018 Seminar Schedule
January 10 Active Shooter Training & Robbery Tips That Your Employees Need To Know, Presented By The Sauk Prairie Police Department February 13 Time Management - How Much Is Your Time Really Worth? Presented by Stuart B. Fields Management Development Consultancy March 7 New Member Boarding April 5 Cloud Computing & Google Apps, Presented By HumanITy April 19 Protecting your family and business on the internet, presented by: Meyer Insurance and Waterfront Graphic Design September 12 Performance Reviews: Making Them Meaningful, Useful & Worthwhile, Presented By Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative October 10 Build Self Confidence In Employees & Watch Your Retention Rates Soar, Presented By True North Life Coaching November 14 Quarter New Member Boarding
Seminars are held from 11:30 – 1:00 pm and are located at various locations, for location and to register visit the events page.
The Chamber is always seeking new & informative topics and presenters. To be considered as a Lunch-N-Learn presenter, or propose a topic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Topics are evaluated on a case by case basis and approval will be determined based on timeliness and availability.
· Presentation should be 60 minutes or less (we allow 15 minutes for Q&A)
· Presentation cannot be an infomercial for your business/services or a teaser (meaning, presenter provides limited information but requires a contract/payment for additional information)
· Presentation should have some sort of business, professional or personal development aspect
· Presenter should email title, description of the seminar and what attendees can expect to learn, along with a short bio and photo to email@example.com forty-five days prior lunch-n-learn. This information will be used to design an invitation & promotion of the session.
· Presentation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours ahead of scheduled session (if you have slides and/or require copies).