Get Active in Sauk Prairie
“Do something today that your future self will thank you for”Get active through a traditional gym membership:
Living in the Sauk Prairie Riverway, you may be unaware of the many ways you can get active without having to travel far - and your future self will thank you!
We have put together a list of ways to get active in Sauk Prairie that can help you move one step closer to living a healthy lifestyle:
- Anytime Fitness 24/7 access with personal training services, fitness classes, tanning, and more!
- SP Fitness 24/7 access, nutritional counseling, fitness classes (virtual and in-person), access to an infrared room, and more!
- Wellspring through Sauk Prairie Healthcare exercise classes (including 12-week sessions), full walking track, swimming pool, and more!
Get active by trying something new:
Get active outdoors:
- Yoga at Prairie Fire Yoga & Wellness Center
- Pilates at The Body Shop of Sauk Prairie
- Outdoor Yoga at Durward’s Glen
- Run / Bike / Walk on the Great Sauk State Trail; if you need a bike rental, visit Riverview Adventure Company
- Go Kayaking / Canoeing / Tubing; if you need to rent a kayak, canoe or tube, visit any of the following businesses: Bender's Bluffview Canoe Rental, Riverview Adventure Company, or Blackhawk River Runs
- Go Swimming! Utilize open swim times through Sauk Prairie Aquatics
Which activity are you going to try? Let us know in the comments!
- Play Disc Golf; if you go to Marion Park, located next to Grand Ave Elementary School, there is a full disc golf course for you to enjoy!
- Go Hiking: