Food Pantry Distribution
Saturday, March 21st distribution modifications:
1. Distribution time will be 9:30 – 11:00
2. Any car not in line by 11am will have to wait until the next distribution on Wednesday, March 25th.
3. Distribution will be a drive through pickup
4. Patrons will line up on Industry Rd, North side of the road facing West at the entrance of the driveway of the food pantry. Watch for the sandwich board sign.
a. When distribution starts patrons will be directed to drive into the parking lot along the right side of the driveway – YOU WILL NOT BE PARKING OR GETTING OUT OF YOUR CAR
b. Drive down toward the garage door stopping by the volunteer who will check you in
i. At check in the volunteer may ask you a series of questions, name, address, etc.
ii. When the volunteer has finished checking you in proceed to the garage door where you will receive your food box/bags
1. Please pop your trunk/hatchback open so your food box/bags can be placed in your vehicle
iii. Boxes/bags will be prepackaged and will include dry goods, frozen foods and fresh produce
1. NO SPECIAL REQUESTS
2. If you do not have freezer space or much refrigerator space and want to decline the frozen or produce portions tell the volunteer who retrieves your box. (the entire frozen or entire fresh produce will be pulled from your box)
c. Once you have received your box/bags the volunteer will close your trunk and you may loop left and out of the parking lot.
Again, we are doing everything we can to keep you, your family and our volunteers safe and healthy!
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we all work through this together!