Harvest Moon Dinner- SOLD OUT
Celebrate the Harvest Moon while honoring the Heroes of our past.
A Harvest meal of locally sourced bounty prepared collaboratively by three of Sauk Prairie’s best chefs; Mike Boss, Mitch Maier and Casey Metcalf.
Savor the atmosphere of outdoor dining with friends on the Wyttenbach Farm with the music of the Hard Tellin' Band.
A night to remember with proceeds going to Badger Honor Flight.
Social 5:00pm | Dinner 6:15 pm | Speaker 7:30 pm
Get your tickets at the Wyttenbach Meats Retail store.
- Smoked and Cured Meats, Artisan Cheeses and Fruits
- Prosciutto and Chevre Flatbread Bites
- Smoked Salmon Crostini
- Beer, Wine and a Specialty Cocktail
- Steamship Round of Beef, Au Jus
- Chef Carved
- Low Country Boiled Jumbo Shrimp
- Chilled Autumn Squash Soup
- Baby Spinach Salad with Dates and Almond
- Late Harvest Heirloom Tomato Salad
- Basmati and Wild Rice with Chickpeas, Currants and Herbs
- Mashed Potatoes
- Fresh Apple Tart with Vanilla Custard
- Beer and Wine
Special Guest Speaker
- David Nichols
- Chairman of the Board
- National Honor Flight Network
$75.00 per person
All ticket sale and silent auction proceeds benefit Heroes for Honor, Badger Honor Flight
Thank you to our sponsors:
Milwaukee Valve, Tools of Marketing, Kraemer Brothers, Consumers Co-op, Bank of Prairie du Sac, Schwarz Insurance, Wollersheim Winery, The Pines Senior Living, McFarlanes', Ramaker & Associates, Wyttenbach Meats, Culver Franchising System, LLC, Badger Excavating.