Sunday Worship at the Historic Witwen Tabernacle
Sunday, June 30th - 10:00am
No admission will be charged, but a free-will offering will be received.
The Witwen Campground is located just 7 miles west of the Sauk Prairie area on Cty. Rd. E between Cty. Rds. PF & O (S9855 Hwy. E, Sauk City, WI)
Evangelistic Camp Meetings have been held in the area since 1853; the last 100 years in the Witwen Tabernacle. Earliest gatherings were hosted by the Evangelical Association. A merger in 1946 with the United Brethren Church resulted in the creation of the Evangelical United Brethren. The 1968 merger of the EUB with the Methodists resulted in the present United Methodist Church. For more information contact: Pastor Kendall Schlittler 608.544.3991