Training: Thinking on your Feet
THINKING ON YOUR FEET (How to handle stressful situations within a moment’s notice)
presented by Meg Sage w/Sauk County 4-H Positive Development Educator
We have all been caught off guard and have to speak with zero preparation. You’re asked for your opinion in a heated meeting. Without any notice, you are asked to introduce someone in a group setting, or say “just a few words”.
You will learn tips to help you:
• How to keep your cool and overcome nervousness
• How to quickly organize your thoughts and cover everything you intended
• Learn to make an intelligent conversation when truly, you don’t know what to say
• How to respond gracefully and make a great impression
• How to keep your cool and respond appropriately to sensitive situations.